First things first, Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, film producer and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. Chopra is one of India’s highest-paid actress and most popular celebrities. Whereas in 2016, the Government of India honored her with the Padma Shri, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world. As of 2019, Priyanka Chopra’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $20 Million dollars. At first, she started her acting life from the and then now she started acting in the Hollywood industry. In this article you will find details about the worth of Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra and her net worth. Also, you will find her net worth and details about Priyanka Chopra.
Worth Of Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra And Her Net Worth
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Born:||July 18, 1982|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actress/Singer|
Early Life Of Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra was born on the 18th of July, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India. Chopra is the daughter to Ashok Chopra and Madhu Chopra. As her father was an army, he frequently got transferred. As a result, Priyanka spent her childhood in cities such as Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, Bareilly, and Ladakh. At the age of 13, she was sent to the United States to pursue higher education. Whereas, Priyanka attended schools in Newton, Massachusetts, Iowa, and New York, as her aunt’s family also moved frequently.
Priyanka Chopra Career
Chopra began her career by entering the Femina Miss India in 2000. She finished second and she went on to represent India in the Miss World pageant, where she was crowned ‘Miss World 2000’. In 2002, she made her big-screen debut in the Tamil film, ‘Thamizhan’. In 2004, Chopra starred in the romantic comedy, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ which proved to be a big commercial success. The same year, she also starred in the thriller ‘Aitraaz’, portraying her first role as an antagonist and received much critical acclaim for her performance.
In fact, in 2013, her second single titled ‘Exotic’ was released, featuring American rapper Pitbull in the music video. Her third single, a cover of Bonnie Raitt’s ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’ was released the following year. Two of her best-known movies that she starred in is ‘Baywatch’ and ‘Isn’t It Romantic’. In those two movies, she worked with stars such as Zac Efron, Rebel Wilson, and Dwayne Johnson. As of 2019, Priyanka Chopra’s net worth is $20 Million dollars.
Some Of The Highlights Of Priyanka Chopra Movies
- Dostana (Movie, 2008)
- Mary Kom (Movie, 2014)
- the Government of India honored her with the Padma Shri (2016)
- Baywatch (Movie, 2017)
- Isn’t it Romantic (Movie, 2019)
Favorite Quotes from Priyanka Chopra
- “No matter where you go in life or who you get married to you have to be financially independent, whether you use it or not.”
- “You don’t know what curves life will throw at you. You should have the ability to take care of yourself and the people you love.”
- “Financially independence gives you the ability to protect yourself when life happens, to stand on your own feet and say alright I can do something about it without being helpless.”
- “My mom always said that when a woman is financially independent she has the ability to live life on her own terms.”
- “Perfect is boring anyway. Flawed is good.”
- “No condition must be placed on any human being that stops them from being who they want to be. This applies to girls in India, too. It’s a small percentage of women, who are privileged to not have conditions placed on them. I’m grateful that I am in that lot.”
Lessons From Priyanka Chopra
Fill Your Gas Tank Up When it is Half Empty
Preparation saves so much heartache, confusion, and unhappiness. Prepare for the worst and expect the best!
It doesn’t matter what the label is on your clothes, the size of the house you live in, or the price tag of your car. You’re still not better than anyone else.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
Reading will help you have a healthier mind, improved mental health when you’re older, and you will be more interesting.