First things first, Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer, filmmaker and therefore the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. Chopra is one of India’s highest-paid actress and most popular celebrities. Whereas in 2016, the govt of India honored her with the Padma Shri, and Time named her one among the 100 most influential people within the world. As of 2019, Priyanka Chopra’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $20 Million dollars. At first, she started her acting life from the then now she started acting within the Hollywood industry. In this article, you will find details about the worth of Bollywood Actress Priyanka Chopra and her net worth. Also, you will find her net worth and details about Priyanka Chopra.
|Net Worth:||$20 Million|
|Born:||July 18, 1982|
|Country of Origin:||India|
|Source of Wealth:||Professional Actress/Singer|
Priyanka Chopra was born on the 18th of July, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India. Chopra is the daughter of Ashok Chopra and Madhu Chopra. As her father was a military, he frequently got transferred. As a result, Priyanka spent her childhood in cities like Delhi, Pune, Lucknow, Bareilly, and Ladakh. At the age of 13, she was sent to us to pursue education. Whereas, Priyanka attended schools in Newton, Massachusetts, Iowa, and NY, as her aunt’s family also moved frequently.
Priyanka Chopra Career
Chopra began her career by entering the Femina Miss India in 2000. She finished second and she went on to represent India in the Miss World pageant, where she was crowned ‘Miss World 2000’. In 2002, she made her big-screen debut in the Tamil film, ‘Thamizhan’. In 2004, Chopra starred in the romantic comedy, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi’ which proved to be a big commercial success. The same year, she also starred in the thriller ‘Aitraaz’, portraying her first role as an antagonist and received much critical acclaim for her performance.
In fact, in 2013, her second single titled ‘Exotic’ was released, featuring American rapper Pitbull in the music video. Her third single, a cover of Bonnie Raitt’s ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’ was released the following year. Two of her best-known movies that she starred in is ‘Baywatch’ and ‘Isn’t It Romantic’. In those two movies, she worked with stars like Zac Efron, Rebel Wilson, and Dwayne Johnson. As of 2019, Priyanka Chopra’s net worth is $20 Million dollars.
Some Of The Highlights Of Priyanka Chopra Movies
Dostana (Movie, 2008)
Mary Kom (Movie, 2014)
the Government of India honored her with the Padma Shri (2016)
Baywatch (Movie, 2017)
Isn’t it Romantic (Movie, 2019)
Favorite Quotes from Priyanka Chopra
- “No matter where you enter life or who you marry to you’ve got to be financially independent, whether you employ it or not.”
- “You don’t know what curves life will throw at you. You should have the ability to take care of yourself and the people you love.”
- “Financially independence gives you the power to guard yourself when life happens, to face on your own feet and say alright I can do something about it without being helpless.”
- “My mom always said that when a lady is financially independent she has the power to measure life on her own terms.”
- “Perfect is boring anyway. Flawed is good.”
- “No condition must be placed on any person that stops them from being who they need to be. This applies to girls in India, too. It’s a small percentage of women, who are privileged to not have conditions placed on them. I’m grateful that I am in that lot.”
Lessons From Priyanka Chopra
- Fill Your gasoline tank Up When it’s Half Empty
- Preparation saves so much heartache, confusion, and unhappiness. Prepare for the worst and expect the best!
- It doesn’t matter what the label is on your clothes, the dimensions of the house you reside in, or the worth tag of your car. You’re still not better than anyone else.
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were getting to be dead by midnight. Extend to all of them the care, kindness, and understanding you’ll muster, and roll in the hay with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
Reading will help you have a healthier mind, improved mental health when you’re older, and you will be more interesting.